Separate small dogs from big ones, timid dogs from dogs with a more aggressive play style. Stone Mountain’s modular panel system lets you customize your day care space to fit the needs of your canine clients in order to maximize your space and increase your bottom line. It’s dog-tested and day care approved!
- Made with a heavy wall aluminum frame that is powder coated for a tough, attractive finish and HDPE plastic panels (the same durable plastic as modern playground equipment).
- Tough HDPE panels and thick aluminum bars hold up to the daily abuse of dogs being dogs.
- Easily customized to any configuration or length using a combination of panels (each panel can be up to 8 feet in length).
- We offer the following Room Divider styles:
- Prevents dogs on opposite sides from seeing each other.
- Grille Top
- Allows handlers to watch both sides of a room.
- Full Grille
- Can be used to "introduce" a dog to the pack.
- Necessity / Options:
- People Door
- Gives humans side to side access.
- Sliding Dog Gate
- Allows for easy canine entry and exit.
- People Door
- Panels are set on heavy-duty locking casters, so it's easy to reposition the divider as needed.
- Dividers fold up and roll away quickly and easily to change your space's configuration or store when not in use.
- Create an entryway that allows your customers convenient access to the doggy daycare space without being "hounded" by a group of eager, attention-loving dogs as soon as they enter the room.
- Very small bottom-to-floor gap means even tiny dogs can't escape.
- 4 foot panel height is an effective visual barrier for separating play groups.
- Gates latch securely, but open easily with one hand.
They do what they're built to do. They give me the ability to reconfigure my rooms. They're just what I wanted. Wayne Regan
Dawg Gone It - Monterey, CA
|Item||Product Name / Description||Price Range *|
|Grille, Grille Top, Solid Panel||Customized for your space||$100.00 - 150.00 per linear foot|
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call to place an order, for price confirmation or with any questions.
The most popular color for our Room Divider Panels is tan so we keep that in stock and ready to ship. For those who want to spice it up a bit, we offer other color options. (Contact a sales representative for more details on lead times and pricing).
Many color choices are available with lead times up to 8 weeks and additional cost, depending on the color chosen. We've chosen to demonstrate black because it is our most commonly picked color and works well with many of our panel colors.
Mouseover to view sample color combinations:
Questions to Consider When Designing Your Room Divider:
- How would you like the divider to fit in your room? Straight across? Curved into a corner?
- What is the exact width of your room? Required dimension.
- Do you need an entryway section?
- Do you need any gate sections?
- Which style would you like? Grille top, full-height grille, solid or a combination?
- What color combination would you prefer?