Room Dividers - Customize Your Doggy Day Care Space
Separate small dogs from big ones, timid dogs from dogs with a more aggressive play style. Stone Mountain’s modular panel system lets you customize your day care space to fit the needs of your canine clients in order to maximize your space and increase your bottom line. It’s dog-tested and day care approved!
Perfect for Doggy Daycare. Divide up your space. Create an entryway vestibule around a doorway.
Divider collapses for storage
to place an order.
- Made with a heavy wall aluminum frame that is powder coated for a tough, attractive finish and HDPE plastic panels (the same durable plastic as modern playground equipment).
- Tough HDPE panels and thick aluminum bars hold up to the daily abuse of dogs being dogs.
- Easily customized to any configuration or length using a combination of panels (each panel can be up to 8 feet in length).
- We offer the following Room Divider styles:
Prevents dogs on opposite sides from seeing each other.
- Grille Top
Allows handlers to watch both sides of a room.
- Full Grille
Can be used to "introduce" a dog to the pack.
- Necessity / Options:
- People Door
Gives humans side to side access.
- Sliding Dog Gate
Allows for easy canine entry and exit.
- Panels are set on heavy-duty locking casters, so it's easy to reposition the divider as needed.
- Dividers fold up and roll away quickly and easily to change your space's configuration or store when not in use.
- Create an entryway that allows your customers convenient access to the doggy daycare space without being "hounded" by a group of eager, attention-loving dogs as soon as they enter the room.
- Very small bottom-to-floor gap means even tiny dogs can't escape.
- 4 foot panel height is an effective visual barrier for separating play groups.
- Gates latch securely, but open easily with one hand.
The Board Hound Set - Photos courtesty Cassie Moore Photography & The Board Hound - Click images to enlarge
Panoramic View of Room Dividers at The Board Hound in Arlington, VA
Beautiful Modern Facility
Grille Top Series - Click images to enlarge
Folded for Storage
Exciting Color Combinations
Vestibule with Dog Gate, Expanded
Sliding Dog Gate Opening
Vestibule Inside View
Vestibule Collapsed for Storage
Vestibule Expertly Packed
Full Grille Series - Click image to enlarge
Bruce Demoing End Piece
Solid Series - Click images to enlarge
Black Frame with Tan Panels, Extended
End Piece Example
Two Panel Example
Four Panel Example
Series of Panels, Front View
Series of Panels, Side View
Sliding Dog Gate
Simple Panel Fastener
Folding Joint, Top View
Tiny Gaps for Tiny Dogs!
Yellow & Blue, Folded for Storage
Amy demonstrates the collapsing of the solid Room Divider
Questions to Consider When Designing Your Room Divider:
- How would you like the divider to fit in your room? Straight across? Curved into a corner?
- What is the exact width of your room? Required dimension.
- Do you need an entryway section?
- Do you need any gate sections?
- Which style would you like? Grille top, full-height grille, solid or a combination?
- What color combination would you prefer?
Custom Color Options
This product is elligible for custom color options. Customize your kennel product's look to suit the rest of your facility!
"They do what they're built to do. They give me the ability to reconfigure my rooms. They're just what I wanted."
Dawg Gone It